For more information about R.E. Glenn Plumbing and the plumbing services we provide in the San Diego area, contact us today at (858) 652-0001 for a free, no-obligation quote. We are happy to answer your questions and provide more details.
Or Contact Us!
R.E. Glenn Plumbing Leak Detection Fast in San Diego
When you have a failed plumbing, you want a company that you can trust to handle the job quickly and efficiently. R.E. Glenn Plumbing provides all of your plumbing and drain leak detection needs, from emergency services to preventative maintenance programs. We have offered top-quality service at competitive prices throughout the San Diego area for many years. Our reputation for reliability and integrity is unparalleled in the plumbing industry.
San Diego Leak Detection Services
If a plumbing failure in San Diego slows you down, end your frustration by calling R.E. Glenn Plumbing. Our professionals will accommodate your schedule to quickly handle the problem. Responding to the signs of a plumbing failure can prevent additional damages from happening in your home. We are a licensed, bonded and insured full-service plumbing company and takes pride in our ability to solve any plumbing problem, whether it is large or small. R.E. Glenn Plumbing will use the latest in technology to assess, find and determine the location and cause of unseen leaks. These include in-slab leaks, drain failures and plumbing lines. Locating leaks non-destructively requires the use of modern tools such as electronic amplification equipment and electromagnetic pipeline locators. With the proper equipment, leaks can be found and repaired with minimal disruption to property. In ideal cases, a simple repair can be made, with a small access point.
With Infrared Leak Detection, we can quickly identify problem areas that can’t be seen by the naked eye - eliminating destructive probing methods. Our complete infrared diagnosis will:
- Detect water leaks and their origin - walls, flooring, roof
- Detect plumbing issues – blockages
- Detect electrical “hot spots” which can cause potential fire hazards
- Detect pest & rodent nests
- Detect moisture that cannot be physically reached with moisture meters
- Check energy efficiency - for heating & cooling loss through windows, walls and insulation
- Results are captured and documented into professional reports, providing tangible proof of our findings that can become important for repair verification and insurance purposes.
- Video inspection in pipelines can help to identify the following issues:
- Cracked sewer lateral
- Bellied drain line
- Separated lateral joint
- Debris blockage
- Root intrusion
- Leaking pipe joints
- Deteriorated piping materials
- Our video inspection reveals which issue is the cause of sewer and drain challenges. The depth and exact location of the issue can be identified.
- Once the sewer or drain line inspection is completed, R.E. Glenn Plumbing will provide remedial options.
At R.E. Glenn Plumbing, we have the equipment and skills necessary to get your plumbing functioning normally again in San Diego and surrounding areas. Your pipes will be free of debris and operating again smoothly.
Contact Us Today
Your 100 percent satisfaction is our top priority. Our goal is to provide service that exceeds your expectations. Contact R.E. Glenn Plumbing today at (858) 652-0001 to schedule a free, no-obligation estimate or for more details about our clogged drain services. We are happy to answer any of your questions.